What's new

Wife Replaced By Alien Twin- Getting Toshiba 50hx81 (1 Viewer)

James Edward

Supporting Actor
Subject:For our viewing pleasure

Are we taking a trip to P.C. tonight to order a new T.V. *I vote for the H.D. flat screen that requires a dish to work optimally. ($$$$$$$$$$$$$$) K.L.

I ACTUALLY RECEIVED THE ABOVE E-MAIL TODAY AT WORK FROM MY WIFE. AFTER MAKING SURE THAT THIS WAS NOT A PRANK, I CALLED THE SALESMAN I DEAL WITH AND GOT A PRICE OF $1899 FOR A TOSHIBA 50HX81. YES, I'LL NEED A NEW EQUIPMENT CABINET, ETC., BUT I MUST STRIKE WHILE THE IRON IS HOT- FOR A LATER E-MAIL WAS THIS:

Strike while the iron is hot, I don't know how long the mood will last, I'll hold on for as long as I can. *

Jeff Aguilar

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jeff
You need to go and get her from work, right NOW!
Actually, I would watch out. She may want something in return. I would not be surprised if she told you on the way home that she is pregnant. :D
Jeff

Joe Hsu

Supporting Actor
Hmmmm....thanks, I almost forgot to mention something like that in my long list of my ideal woman. Man, she's gonna be a doozy. ;)

James Edward

Supporting Actor
I bought the TV, and she's not pregnant, and doesn't seem to want anything. BUT- she got a little nervous at the store and asked me to cancel my SVS 25-31PCi. This could go either way, since I already have a 'vintage' 20-39PC. What to do... What to do...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation966
Recent bookmarks