What's new

Widescreen Review DTS Demo Disk (1 Viewer)

Massimo N

Stunt Coordinator
I hope I'm not telling you old news, but Widescreenreview.com is offering a DTS demo disk LOADED with trailers! Look on the right side on their main page.
They're charging only $4.95US (within the US) & $5.95US (fur us Cdns). The real kicker is that the price includes shipping
eek.gif
I phoned to double check...oh, it'll ship in 2 weeks.
I can't speak for the quality but for the $, It's worth the risk.
Cheers!
Mass

James Nguyen

Second Unit
old news, a bunch of us have already jumped in on the deal. hope supplies are plentiful enough to go around. :)

Jeff Whitford

Screenwriter
Ok James since its old news why dont you tell us how it looks and sounds. I had heard but didnt remember that it included shipping.
------------------
Jeff Whitford
Hometheater Guru

PatrickM

Screenwriter
Anyone received theirs yet?
Patrick
------------------
If you live in Vancouver, B.C. or the surrounding areas, take a look at the Local Home Theater Forum Meets section for a Vancouver meet.
My DVD Collection

James Nguyen

Second Unit
Jeff, wish I could tell you about it, but I've yet to receive mine.
Ordered mine almost 3 weeks ago when I first saw the ad in WSR when I picked up my last issue at the local Barnes and Noble.
I recall a couple other threads here and at avsforum that mentioned they weren't even going to ship until Sept?
I'd do a search (and wanted to earlier to link to for this thread) but the search is once again down due to server load.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks