Widescreen Advocate Link Exchange?

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by Joshua Clinard, Jun 13, 2004.

1. Joshua Clinard

Joshua Clinard Screenwriter

Joshua Clinard
    First of all, I'd like to thank the sites that are already supporting Widescreen Advocate in various ways. I would like to take this oppurtunity to personally thank Parker Clack and Ron Epstein for their support of the site from the very beginning.

There are many people who do not know about Widescreen Advocate, or about our mission, so I would like to bring some more supporters on board. I have seen many questions here at HTF, and on other forums asking where people can go to get the sort of resources that we supply, such as flyers and brochures, and I am willing to bet that many others would like to know about our resources as well.

I am looking for sites who may be willing to participate in a link exchange. If your site is about home theater, or DVD, and it has it's own domain, it is eligible. There are three levels of support. In return for a text link on a links page, I will place a link to your site, along with your name, on my contributors page. If you are willing to display one of my buttons on a links page, I will display one of your buttons on my contributors page. If you are willing to display a button on a main page, I will display your button on my index page.

I also very much appreciate any members who link WA from their personal home pages, but I regret that I cannot link back to your individual pages, because of the lack of space.

2. Joshua Clinard

Joshua Clinard
  3. Joshua Clinard

Joshua Clinard
  4. Chris Moe

Chris Moe Screenwriter

I'll exchange links with you. I don't really have a button, in fact I would prefer a text link. You can use my sig pic as a button but it is probably way bigger than you want.

I will put a link up tonight when I get home from work.

5. Chris Moe

Chris Moe Screenwriter

I'll exchange links with you. I don't really have a button, in fact I would prefer a text link. You can use my sig pic as a button but it is probably way bigger than you want.

I will put a link up tonight when I get home from work.

6. Joshua Clinard

Joshua Clinard
    Sounds Great Chris. I'll be able to update my links page tomorrow afternoon.

7. Joshua Clinard

Joshua Clinard
    Sounds Great Chris. I'll be able to update my links page tomorrow afternoon.

8. Joshua Clinard

Joshua Clinard
    Your link has been added Chris. Please add mine.

Anyone else want to exchange links?