What's new

Why no season sets of the Incredible Hulk? (1 Viewer)

Carlos Garcia

Screenwriter
I was wondering if anyone knows why WB decided to release a "Best of" (Ultimate Collection) set for the Incredible Hulk, instead of season sets? I think the series was much better than other WB superhero shows which ARE being released in season sets, like Wonder Woman. Are there any plans for eventual season sets, or is the "Best of" set the only one we'll be seeing. Anyone?

Mick Tees

Second Unit
Carlos & Matthew... I'm with you all the way. The WB didn't get my money because at this point, I stopped buying BEST OF's knowing that Complete Season's are the only way to go.

I loved this show as a kid. I think it was on either Friday or Saturday night. I think it would do really well as Complete Season sets.

I'm still waiting for "Courtship of Eddie's Father" to come out on DVD. I'll probably wait a long time for that. I'm a big Bill Bixby fan.

I wonder what David Lambert thinks about this.....?

Randi

Stunt Coordinator
Unfortunately WB doesn't own the Hulk series- Universal does.

Miss Randi

who wants Hulk season sets also

Eric Paddon

Screenwriter
Correct. The Hulk TV show is strictly a Universal property so if you're boycotting Warners because of that set you're taking it out on the wrong company.

Lynda-Marie

Supporting Actor
Is there some way to write a positive letter/fax/e mail campaign to these companies and let them know that there IS a market for these shows?

Can any of the HTF members in the know, like Gord for instance, let us know of a platform for this?

I don't mean whiny, inarticulate geek rants, I mean something for sincere fans of unreleased TV shows or movies to let the higher ups know that they have a potential market.

By the way, just out of curiosity, who amongst the HTF members can be counted as "in the know"? Gord Lacey is only one I know of, but there are probably more.

Paul Sandhu

Supporting Actor
I'm sure when the next Hulk movie comes out that the sets will come out too... probably be HD-DVD.

Dan*T

Supporting Actor
I myself have been PRAYING for proper season releases of this show, as it is on the top of my want list. I'm not sure exactly what Universal is thiking by hesitating to release this, especially considering the size of this franchise.
PLEASE!!
Everyone who reads this, send Universal an email or regular mail, and tell them that you want proper season releases of this classic show.
Here is the email address:
universalstudios&[email protected]
C'mon Dave & Gord, try & twist some screws at Universal!!

Dan

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Trust me, Universal doesn't listen to me. If they did, Buck Rogers would have participation by Erin and Gil.

Dan*T

Supporting Actor
Well, considering the amount of people who are affliated with your website, you'd think they would consider your recommendations..
I guess they aren't that bright....

MikeGee

Second Unit
The way i see it is in due time there will be box sets availiable of every tv show ever made.. you just gotta be patient.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks