What's new

Why is Universal different in that... (1 Viewer)

MartyG

Grip
...they don't contact fans of the series' that they are prepping to release, to see what kind or sort of extra features and artwork/packaging they want to see, when the likes of Anchor Bay and Lions Gate actually do (and I think Warner Brothers also). I just checked out the latest news over at TVShowsOnDVD.com for the Bruce Willis eighties comedy series "Moonlighting", and that show is receiving more than two audio commentaries and featurettes, and another extra, which I don't understand: "premium" packaging.

Does anybody else think that it's a crime that Universal haven't done this for either "The A-Team" or "Magnum, p.i.", which back in their day, out-rated "Moonlighting" immensely in the Nielsen ratings.

MartyG

Grip
Oh, I forgot about those bulletins. Did you catch anything about any "Magnum" fans being contacted?

John McM

Second Unit

it's really apples and oranges. Moonlighting does have something The A-Team nor Magnum (even tho Tom Selleck had a nice career too) doesn't.... Bruce Willis. So that is probably a major reason why it's getting such TLC on DVD, as well as the fact that it was a hit.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks