What's new

Why I refer to OADs on specific networks... (1 Viewer)

bmasters9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ben Masters
For those who are wondering, I just thought I'd tell you why I refer to an "OAD" on a specific network, especially when I'm logging what I saw under that thread about what someone saw in classic television on DVD or Blu-Ray:

--"OAD" is my abbreviation for "original air date"; each episode of anything had a specific airdate, and that date is that episode's place in television history.

--Also, I log what network that show/episode aired on, because many series in history (many of the great ones, at least) aired on specific networks, and like the OADs, those networks are also part of classic television history.

I just thought I'd bring this up in case anyone wanted to know how to read my entries in that "Classic TV on DVD or Blu" thread, or any similar thread for that matter.

Ron1973

Beverly Hillbilles nut extraordinaire
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron Reagan (not that one!)
I can usually figure out what acronyms mean what, and I didn't have an issue there, but for the times that I do have an issue, it's nice to know what it means.

bmasters9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ben Masters
I can usually figure out what acronyms mean what, and I didn't have an issue there, but for the times that I do have an issue, it's nice to know what it means.

Thanks for the response! That's exactly why I desired to define what I was saying by the acronym/abbreviation.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks