What's new

Why Golf Highlights at 12:40AM, and boxing. question.. (1 Viewer)

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
I've never reasned why CBS feels the need to interupt Craigs Show with Golf Highlights. Is there really a cross section of interest there in the audience?

Also, I was flipping the channels and came across what I thought was a listing for a Martial Arts show on in HD. So, I tune to it, and it's Boxing.... Now, can someone explain to me why some people find boxing so interesting?

All I saw was two guys throwing weak looking punches at one another that looked like they barley scratch the surface, then a minute later, they embrace each other for what looks like emotional support or something, heh.

What's so fun about watching that? Where's the knockout punches I always hear about?

Ryan L. Bisasky

Second Unit
Wait till June 3, order showtime and watch the two best lightwieghts today, Diego Coralles and Jose Luis Castillo beat the shit out of each other in pt 3. Rd 10 of the first fight might have been one of the all time best.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks