Why doesn't anyone in my area sell Paradigm speakers?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Brian Harnish, Jan 31, 2002.

1. Brian Harnish

Brian Harnish Screenwriter

Okay, I've been to Best Buy, Ken Cranes, The Good Guys, and Audio/Video Today. NONE of these places sell Paradigm speakers! Which means that I can't listen to the Paradigm Monitor 11s (I'm looking at the Klipsch RF-3s as well). What are the differences in sound production between the Klipsch RF-3s and the Paradigm Monitor 11s? Which one would be the better speaker?
    I know I'll probably get slammed for asking this question but I can't find any dealer here in my area that sells them both (or ANY Paradigm speakers for that matter). It sucks when you're trying to do a good comparison. [​IMG]

2. Bruce N

Bruce N Second Unit

3. Pamela

Pamela Supporting Actor

Audio Concepts has them. I think they're in Torrance. I got mine from Audio Concepts in Rosemead and had a positive buying experience with them.

4. Clinton McClure

Clinton McClure Casual Enthusiast
    Supporter

Clint
    It's nice to live less than 8 minutes from an authorized Paradigm dealer. :p) I get to see all the new toys as soon as they reach the market.

5. Brian Harnish

Brian Harnish Screenwriter

Holy crap...just used the Paradigm Dealer locator and it looks like there's an authorized dealer just a couple of blocks from me! Thanks, Bruce!!! [​IMG]

6. Bruce N

Bruce N Second Unit

[​IMG]

7. Zbigniew

Zbigniew Stunt Coordinator

Bruce, you do have a friend with a Paradigm collection 6 minutes from you :)

_zjt