What's new

Why doesn't anyone in my area sell Paradigm speakers? (1 Viewer)

Brian Harnish

Screenwriter
Okay, I've been to Best Buy, Ken Cranes, The Good Guys, and Audio/Video Today. NONE of these places sell Paradigm speakers! Which means that I can't listen to the Paradigm Monitor 11s (I'm looking at the Klipsch RF-3s as well). What are the differences in sound production between the Klipsch RF-3s and the Paradigm Monitor 11s? Which one would be the better speaker?
I know I'll probably get slammed for asking this question but I can't find any dealer here in my area that sells them both (or ANY Paradigm speakers for that matter). It sucks when you're trying to do a good comparison. :frowning:

Pamela

Supporting Actor
Audio Concepts has them. I think they're in Torrance. I got mine from Audio Concepts in Rosemead and had a positive buying experience with them.

Clinton McClure

Rocket Science Department
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Clint
It's nice to live less than 8 minutes from an authorized Paradigm dealer. :p) I get to see all the new toys as soon as they reach the market.

Brian Harnish

Screenwriter
Holy crap...just used the Paradigm Dealer locator and it looks like there's an authorized dealer just a couple of blocks from me! Thanks, Bruce!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks