What's new

Directors Why Does George Kaplan Hate This Movie Tournament? (1 Viewer)

Rain

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rain
Rice, chill out. Go watch something with Reese Witherspoon in it. You'll feel better. :P

JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Premium
Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Hey man, I'm chilled. You don't see me bawling about my faves being eliminated. :P

Funny though, I started watching Vanity Fair late last night and got too tired about half way through and was going to go back and finish it.

Rain

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rain
You get the kids.

And don't try to get her to change her name to Reece Rice, cuz that would be cruel.

:D

Lew Crippen

Senior HTF Member
Once Upon a Time in America squeaks by Barry Lyndon 4–3 while Andrei Rublev shuts out Alphaville.

The first semifinal:

Round 4: Bracket 1:

All that Heaven Allows: The community saw to it—of course it doesn’t happen anymore. How could any woman resist Ron? Aside from Rock Hudson’s, Hollywood-perfect looks, he has a perfect cottage on the mill pond, is even-tempered but fun and has a group friends who are honest and even more fun than Rock (contrast his friends to hers—especially the parties). And yet George manages to resist.

This movie made it by beating Withnail & I, Blow-Up and Barry Lyndon.

vs.

Once Upon a Time in America
: I'm not that type of guy, bedsides if I hit you I'm afraid you'd like it.A movie that is both great entertainment and the essence of myth: both funny and thought-provoking.

This movie made it by beating Dancer in the Dark, Taxi Driver and Les enfants du paradis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks