What's new

Why Do Swans and Rockets look alike (1 Viewer)

BobAlbano

Second Unit
Tom, a small company like AV123 would have an even harder time producing their speakers in the US than a large company. Why would you be curious about them building overseas but not the "big boys"? If anything, the "big boys" could afford to build their speakers here easier than a smaller company as they are producing a greater number of speaker therefore they have the ability to work on smaller margins....

I personally don't care where a product is made as long as the end user sees the savings. I know there is no way that I would be able to afford my Rockets if they were made in the US as they would be at least twice the price. :frowning:

Russell _T

Supporting Actor
LOL, I'm sure you are well educated, however your query isn't appropriate to this discussion or this Forum, hence my suggestion.

Tom Grooms

Second Unit
Tom, a small company like AV123 would have an even harder time producing their speakers in the US than a large company. Why would you be curious about them building overseas but not the "big boys". If anything the "big boys" could afford to build their speakers here easier than a smaller company as they a producing a greater number of speaker therefore they have the ability to work on smaller margins
One would think the big boy's would realize a greater benefit from "Economy of scale".

Russell _T, touché!

Mark, Interesting manufacturing process. Never gave a thought to the requirements of a building a curvature in a loudspeaker enclosure. Good Stuff!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks