What's new

Why cant I uninstall this program? (1 Viewer)

John_Berger

Senior HTF Member
DelFin is indeed spyware that is supplied with that totally unethical, immmoral, illegal, you're-a-scum-if-you-use-it, does-nothing-but-steals-money-from-artists [/SARCASM] KaZaa, which people need to learn to stop installing because of the large amount of spyware that it installs onto their system.

(There's your wrist-slapping, young man. Don't do it again.) :)

Download and install AdAware - http://www.lavasoftusa.com/software/adaware/.

Make sure that after you install it that you click on the "Check for Updates" link in the program to get the newest reference file. Run it and let it go through your system to get rid of crap like DelFin.

If you insist on using KaZaa, you should consider using KaZaa Lite.

MikeH1

Screenwriter
Real Name
Billy
There's your wrist-slapping, young man. Don't do it again.
Ok John :)

I have ran these spyware programs countless times...but still cant seem to get rid of it. I even went into the registry to search for it but it came up blank. Its kind of weird ....it shows it there in the screenshot but doesnt seem to exist in the pc.

Oh well I can live with the guilt

Thanks tho for the reply :star:

Jonny K

Second Unit
Even if the spyware/program is removed from the system, sometimes an uninstall entry will still be left over. To get rid of the entry, you need to do some registry editing. Don't ask me how though.

Jonny K. :)

Nate Wh

Agent
Another great app for this is SpyBot, it's great for this kinda stuff.. and it's freeware.. just do a search on google for "spybot" to find it..

Users who are viewing this thread