What's new

Why are people so dense? (code red) (1 Viewer)

MikeAlletto

Senior HTF Member
Ok, I'm running an apache web server under PPC Linux and I get code red infection attempts from other people. I just put my box up on Saturday and look at all the attempts:
Link Removed
Do these people not have a clue as to what they are doing to the stability of the network?
Ugh....
------------------
Michael Alletto
Mike's DVD List

Bryce D

Grip
Somthing to notice is that most of these people are on DSL or cable. I knwo that @home and Road Runner have been hammered HARD by CR and CRII. And once it gets onto a nodes server it then boadcasts out to all modems, and if your running an NT bassed OS, then your screwed. The problem is the morons that are acting like a carier are people that probibly dont get out much or pay attention to the news, and go on about their business completely oblivious to whats really going on.
Having worked in teh IT feild for a couple of years, morons are everywhere. Ive seen IT techs at large corperations get melissa and I Love You simply becuase they didnt pay attention. Morons are everywhere.
Sad but true.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks