What's new

WHV Announcement: It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown (Blu-ray) (1 Viewer)

Why doesn't WB release the decades collections on blu-ray instead of asking consumers to buy these classics for such a price? I don't know how many times I have bought this title on dvd already...oh yeah, THREE.

pghjerry

Grip
Real Name
Jerry
I like how Snoopy is holding the BOO! sign next to the suggested retail price.

I too say BOO!, and I'm not buying these again.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
My standard DVD is just fine. Peanuts-style animation does not beg for HD/Blu-Ray treatment.

LeoA

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Leo
I don't know how much of an improvement this will be and I don't yet own A Charlie Brown Christmas on Blu-Ray, but there isn't a way I'll be able to resist getting both eventually.

I hope there's a double pack with both at a discounted price this Christmas.

Tony J Case

Senior HTF Member
Blue ray can hold - what - oodles and oodles of information? And Paramount has the balls to release this with only an hour of television? That's f'ed up, man!

LeoA

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Leo
Warner I think

I'm just glad they're releasing Peanuts television specials slowly, could be like a lot of their library and just be dormant.

Real Name
Michael
I wonder if they ever will release decade collections on blu-ray (they coudl probably release all of the 1970s specials on one blu-ray release).

LeoA

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Leo
Glad I waited on A Charlie Brown Christmas last year. I figured we'd see a triple pack of the three major holiday classics on Blu-Ray just like Warner and CBS/Paramount before them did with the DVD versions and today confirms it.

Also makes me believe more then I did before that we'll be seeing the decades collections migrating to Blu-Ray eventually. I bet we'll see the 1960s collection get the Blu-Ray treatment in 2011.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks