What's new

WHV Announcement: Inception (Blu-ray Combo) (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Fantastic! Did not catch this in theaters and looking

forward to seeing it on my new display arriving shortly.

Should be a demo quality disc for certain.

Steve Tannehill

R.I.P - 4.28.2015
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Steve Tannehill
I saw Inception on a large, digital projection screen and it was excellent. This is definitely a day-one blu-ray acquisition for me.

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
I just took my wife to see this at the Irvine Spectrum last weekend, and would you believe the theater was packed after several months in release? Granted it was playing in one of the smaller auditoriums, but tickets were at first-run prices.

I was sure happy the presentation was digital, allowing it to look exactly as it did when first I saw it during the third week of release.

Steve Tannehill

R.I.P - 4.28.2015
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Steve Tannehill
This movie has staying power. This is the last week at the first-run theater where I saw it. I've been tempted to go back to see it, but have not since it's film. The movie has been out since 7/16, and I'll bet prints are showing wear and tear. Of course, the digital presentation back in August was pristine.

I can't wait for December 7th to get here!

Southpaw

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jason
If there was ever a film that has repeat viewing power, this is it. Definite day one buy for me so I can try and figure this damn thing out.

The A/V should be reference. I'm expecting it.

Extraction mode - I wonder if that is the video commentary where the director can freeze it and talk about the scene ala Terminator Salvation, Sherlock Holmes, etc.

bgart13

Screenwriter
Real Name
Ben
I was really knocked out by its psychological complexities. A really well-made, exciting movie, one of the better new movies I've seen in a while. That being said, I'm in no hurry to revisit it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks