What's new

WHV Announcement: Everwood: The Complete Fourth Season (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
“…TV this good is rare.” – New York Post EVERWOOD: THE COMPLETE FOURTH SEASON
The Five-Disc Collector’s Set Features All 22 Episodes

From the Final Season

Available on DVD June 14, 2011

BURBANK, CA (February 15, 2011) – This summer, consumers can finally own the final installment of the heartwarming series that touched millions of viewers. Everwood: The Complete Fourth Season, will be available on DVD on June 14, 2011 from Warner Home Video. Starring Treat Williams, Gregory Smith and Vivien Cardone, and created by Greg Berlanti (Brothers & Sisters, Eli Stone, Dirty Sexy Money), the Emmy® nominated series follows a family tackling life’s hard issues as they build a new life in the Rocky Mountain town of Everwood. The five-disc collector’s set includes all 22 episodes from the fourth season and is priced to own at $39.98.

In the final season of the series, the unforgettable people of Everwood test the ties that bind them together in joy and tears, friendship and love. Drawn by his feelings for Amy, Ephram returns home and mentors a troubled piano prodigy. When Nina chooses Jake over him, Andy struggles to remain friends with the woman he loves. Bright and Hannah make their unlikely romance work. The Abbotts open their arms to a new child. Intriguing characters arrive and beloved characters depart. Say goodbye to the place and the people that won your heart – and discover how everything turned out!

Episodes

1) A Kiss to Build a Dream On

2) The Next Step

3) Put On A Happy Face

4) Pieces of Me

5) Connect Four

6) Free Fall

7) Pro Choice

8) So Long, Farewell...

9) Getting to Know You

10) Ghosts

11) Lost and Found

12) You're a Good Man, Andy Brown

13) An Ounce of Prevention

14) Across the Lines

15) The Land of Confusion

16) Truth...

17) All The Lonely People

18) Enjoy The Ride

19) Reckoning

20) Goodbye Love

21) Foreverwood, Part 1

22) Foreverwood, Part 2

BASICS

$39.98 SRP

Street Date: June 14, 2011

Order Due Date: May 10, 2011

Languages: English

Subtitles: ESDH, French

Approx running time: 946 minutes

UPC: 883929173778

DVD Catalog # 1000182498

Scamp

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jason
Yes, I agree this is great news; guess i have some incentive now to finish watching season 3 before June rolls around.

However, I am disappointed to see no mention of bunus features announced for this final season. I was very much looking forward to checking out the alternate scenes filmed that would have led into the 5th season if it had been renewed. I even remember seeing the scene with the return of Madison teased in commercials, so was hoping to finally check this out on the dvd release when it happened. A real shame if the alternate ending to the season isn't included for us to see what might have been had the series come back for a 5th season.

Ethan Riley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ethan Riley
Well then you'd better write to Warner Home Video right now and ask them to put those outtakes on the dvd before it's too late! Anyone want to organize a campaign?

satam55

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Ike
I've never ever watched this show DESPITE the fact that I own the first 3 seasons on DVD. But, I most defintely plan on watching this show in the future so I'm glad to see that the final season is being released on DVD.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Please Note Release Date Change “…TV this good is rare.” – New York Post EVERWOOD: THE COMPLETE FOURTH SEASON
The Five-Disc Collector’s Set Features All 22 Episodes

of the Final Season Plus Bonus Content with Alternate Ending

Available on DVD August 2, 2011

BURBANK, CA (March 14, 2011) – This summer, consumers can finally own the final installment of the heartwarming series that touched millions of viewers. Everwood: The Complete Fourth Season will be available on DVD on August 2, 2011 from Warner Home Video. Starring Treat Williams, Gregory Smith and Vivien Cardone, and created by Greg Berlanti (Brothers & Sisters, Eli Stone, Dirty Sexy Money), the Emmy® nominated series follows a family tackling life’s hard issues as they build a new life in the Rocky Mountain town of Everwood. The five-disc collector’s set includes all 22 episodes from the fourth season, bonus features including alternate series ending and deleted scenes, and is priced to own at $39.98.

In the final season of the series, the unforgettable people of Everwood test the ties that bind them together in joy and tears, friendship and love. Drawn by his feelings for Amy, Ephram returns home and mentors a troubled piano prodigy. When Nina chooses Jake over him, Andy struggles to remain friends with the woman he loves. Bright and Hannah make their unlikely romance work. The Abbotts open their arms to a new child. Intriguing characters arrive and beloved characters depart. Say goodbye to the place and the people that won your heart – and discover how everything turned out!

Episodes

[FONT= 'Times New Roman'] [/FONT]

1) A Kiss to Build a Dream On

2) The Next Step

3) Put On A Happy Face

4) Pieces of Me

5) Connect Four

6) Free Fall

7) Pro Choice

8) So Long, Farewell...

9) Getting to Know You

10) Ghosts

11) Lost and Found

12) You're a Good Man, Andy Brown

13) An Ounce of Prevention

14) Across the Lines

15) The Land of Confusion

16) Truth...

17) All The Lonely People

18) Enjoy The Ride

19) Reckoning

20) Goodbye Love

21) Foreverwood, Part 1

22) Foreverwood, Part 2

[FONT= 'Times New Roman'] [/FONT]

BASICS

$39.98 SRP

Street Date: August 2, 2011

Order Due Date: June 28, 2011

Languages: English

Subtitles: ESDH, French

Approx running time: 966 minutes

UPC: 883929173778

DVD Catalog # 1000182498

Scamp

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jason
I just want to give a huge "Thank You" to Warner Bros for listening to myself and the others who, according to tvshowsondvd.com made their feelings known about including the alternate ending to Season 4. Oddly enough, with the delay to include this scene and others, it actually comes out on my birthday now.

whisperintherain

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Romain
[SIZE= 10px]That is good news indeed. This magnificent series deserves to be released with whatever bonus material is available. I don't mind waiting seven weeks for a better end product. I'm so glad the show is going to be completed on DVD when three years ago, chances it would be looked extremely slim.[/SIZE]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation661
Recent bookmarks