Whose line is it anyway returns!

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Andrew s wells, Jun 25, 2004.

1. Andrew s wells

Andrew s wells Second Unit

Just thought I would let those of you who are fans and wanted to know it is on thursday nights at 8pm. I was very suprised while checking through the cable guide to see it listed.. very funny one last night.I LOVE that show!!!

2. WayneG

WayneG Stunt Coordinator

The 8pm I'd never seen so possibly it had never aired. The 8:30 with Richard Simmons I have seen. I never really liked these celebrity shows but I have to admit that Colin on the jetski is one of the funniest bits ever. Glad to see it's back.

3. Dave Miller

Dave Miller Supporting Actor

Is this a permanent thing? My wife told me last night that it was on but she said we'd seen it (8:30 ep). I had no idea a new one was one. I'm curious as to what this means in light of Drew Carey's new show on WB beginning this fall. We have previously discussed that in this thread.

Peace,

DM

4. Jason Harbaugh

Jason Harbaugh Cinematographer

Both were great shows last night. I had never seen the Richard Simmons one before. When Simmons showed up on the green screen I thought, geeze two Richard Simmons jokes in a row, that's odd. Then he comes out. That was great.

That jet ski thing was definitely one of the funniest moments on WLIIA history.

Also loved the previous episode, especially the 'segways' colin came up with for Song Styles. "bed cot, frilly paper....red hot chili peppers" "man bend a car....pat benetar"

LOL [​IMG]

I assume these new episodes are just unaired episodes that ABC is getting rid of, kinda like their other 'carey' show.

5. Andrew s wells

Yeah.. those segways had me laughin' [​IMG] I meant to check the copyright date to see if they were older, unaired episodes or brand new ones.. I am sooo happy to see them regardless... always makes me laugh. [​IMG]

6. Ken Seeber

Ken Seeber Supporting Actor

The first episodes of the hour are "new," meaning they've never aired, followed by a repeat.

But I suspect "Who's Line" is like the new summer season of "The Drew Carey Show" that ABC is airing. The network had ordered up a new season a couple of years ago, but then never aired the shows, so now they're burning them off.

So, once this summer is over, that's it. Let's hope the new version on The WB is good, although I have my doubts the network will stick with a show that tends to skew to an older audience (which for the WB means anyone old enough to drink a beer).

7. John_Lee

John_Lee Supporting Actor

It was funny, but Ryan playing Carol Channing as Dirty Harry is still the pinnacle.
    That or the one where the two ladies from the audience were supposed to make sound effects for Ryan and Colin to pantomime, but they screwed it up royally.

8. LizH

LizH Second Unit

Ain't that the truth ... [​IMG]

9. Andrew s wells

dont forget (for those of you who may re-read this thread [​IMG] ) there is a new episode on this thursday night at 8pm (eastern time) check your local listings for showtimes in your area. [​IMG]

10. Dave Miller

Dave Miller Supporting Actor

Thanks Andrew.

Peace,

DM

11. Andrew s wells

Have any of you seen the episode (Its a bit of an older one) where they are playing "Party quirks" and ryan is carrol channing who gets her head stuck to things?
    Near the end of the game ryan hits the whose line desk and the glass in front breaks.. he stays in character and says "is my head bleeding now?" one of the funniest things i have EVER seen. [​IMG] [​IMG]

12. John_Lee

John_Lee Supporting Actor

PS I've seen the one to which you refer, and it is funny as well.