What's new

Whose Line is it any way? (1 Viewer)

george kaplan

Senior HTF Member
It might be coming. One episode was on a bonus disc that just came with some dvd (Gunga Din I think).

Paul Miller

Supporting Actor
I want the original British version of the show that aired on Comedy Central on DVD. Is that out at all yet?

Paul

Lynda-Marie

Supporting Actor
I'd like both versions of the show, the original British version, since Clive was such a hoot, and the US version, since many of the same regular cast members and guests were on it as well.

I received an ep of the US version of it as a bonus disk with my Night Court set.

I am also hoping that the powers that be would also be inclined to release the Drew Carey show on DVD as well.

AndyMcKinney

Senior HTF Member
I'd say a region 1 release of the British version is very unlikely (unless as a "best of" disc that concentrates, ironically, on the American improvisers).

Unfortunately, I feel a region 2 PAL release is also unlikely, as interest in the series (and Clive) seems to have waned in the UK. All they ever got in the past (which is more than the US has had) were two VHS tapes: a "best of" and a tape with three episodes on it (including the BAFTA-winning one). I don't think either sold particularly well, but that was the mid-90s, so I don't think the video companies should use that as a guide.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation562
Recent bookmarks