What's new

Who's your favorite, and least favorite Angel? (Charlies Angels) (1 Viewer)

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
It can be either from the movie or the series.
My personal favorite is Lucy Liu from the movie. She's strong, intelligent, and of course, incredibly hot!
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

My least favorite has to be Drew Barrymoore (sorry Sean;)). I think she was completly wrong for this film, plus I never found her to be that attractive.

David Von Pein

Senior HTF Member
I'd say it's a tie ....... Farrah, Cheryl Ladd, Kate Jackson, Jaclyn Smith, Tanya Roberts, and Shelley Hack! Take your pick.
Oh, I forgot David Doyle! He's my all-time fave!!! :)

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
Jaclyn Smith.

I also had a weak spot for Tanya back then as well.

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
From the tv series I always had the hots for Tanya Roberts, mmmmm, I especially appreciated her parts in The Beastmaster, she really moved me in that...:D
From the movie it has to be playful, gorgeous, dance crazy Cameron Diaz, she can wiggle that ass at me anytime.
I still remember her entrance in The Mask, I was gurgling and drooling like a baby and I had to keep rolling my tongue back into my mouth...
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

Sorry John, Lucy Liu was my least favorite from the movie, but I wouldn't toss her out of bed, ooooh you so bad Steve.;)

Howard Williams

Supporting Actor
Jaclyn Smith was definately my favorite. Kate Jackson was the very first actress I came to loathe. I can't stand her !!! ARGHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kp100
Recent bookmarks