What's new

Who's the sexiest female star over 60? (1 Viewer)

Henry Gale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Henry Gale
The current USAToday poll in the LIFE section asks, "Who's the sexiest female star over 60?"
At this point over 15,500 have voted and the oldest contestant, 71 year old Sophia Loren, is leading with 23% of the vote.
I'm lovin' this, Sophia got my vote and there is some very attractive competition.
Saw her on the Oscars several years ago and told my viewing companion, "She's the hottest woman there."
She's still got it.

Dave Mack

Senior HTF Member
Julie Newmar looks pretty good I think.
I once saw Raquel Welch in a Pottery Barn and she looked VERY artificial.

Henry Gale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Henry Gale

I saw Miss Newmar in a bead shop on Sunset Blvd. and she looked outstanding. But, she was 34 years old at the time.

Marc Colella

Senior HTF Member
Although she's put on a bit of weight, I still think Catherine Deneuve carries herself well for a 63 year old.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I'll be able to see Lee Meriwether and Yvonne Craig in person in 3 weeks (both over 69 years of age now), I'll report back and let y'all know if they are still in good shape.

Andy Sheets

Senior HTF Member

My wife and I saw Meriwether on tv not too long ago and our jaws fell open when we saw her. It's not that she's "hot", you know, but as my wife said, she just looks like an incredibly beautiful old woman. As Catwomen go, IMO she's much more well-preserved than Julie Newmar.

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
Hands down Isabelle Adjani.

She convincingly played a women in her mid 20s in Bon Voyage (2003).

She is now 51 (edited, I had 61).

Be back later with some pix.

--
H

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
I find Shohreh Aghdashloo (54, edited, I had 64) eminently attractive. Even more than her looks, it's the raspy voice and accent that does it for me.

--
H

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
Shit, never mind. Same with Shohreh, serious brain fart there (argh the blushing smiley is gone too!).

--
H

RickER

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Rick
I saw Yvonne Craig at a Trek con about 3 years ago. She looked GREAT! Julie Newmar was there too. She looks good, but she shouldnt dress like she was 25. IMO
However, my vote has to go to Barbara Eden. I love that woman! :)

Ken Chui

Supporting Actor

I can't believe that she slipped my mind (made worse by the fact that I'm a diehard IDOJ fan).

Scott Simonian

Screenwriter
Okay...just cause we're talking about stars over 60 doesn't mean this thread isn't supposed to have some pics.

Don't make me say the line....

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks