What's new

Who's the next Renee Zellwegger? (1 Viewer)

Tommy Ceez

Second Unit
In order for the next Zelwigger to "come out of nowhere" there would be no one in this forum who would know who she is

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Well, please look at my initial post in this thread: look at all of the actresses that are basically relegated in supporting roles, from that subset which ones are poised to become actresses that can open movies (a la Julia Roberts, Ashley Judd "vehicles") without a super strong leading male actor counterpart.

Chuck Mayer

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chuck Mayer
Got to agree with Tommy. Renee came out of nowhere.
Of the many talented women mentioned, Reese and Kirsten have very bright futures ahead of them - but both have been in huge films and either partially or fully carried them. They can open films.
I cannot imagine Audrey or Samantha (who I recently gushed over in another thread) making it "big" in Hollywood and opening tripe ("Someone Like You"). I just want to see them in films befitting their talent.
Jena has a great resume already. Julia Stiles is a bit of a wildcard, but I've liked several of her movies (and performances).
But the next Renee is out there. We are just in the dark!
Take care,
Chuck

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
If you check out Renee's filmography, she was "around", but didn't get her break until Jerry Maguire:
Link Removed

Nathan V

Supporting Actor
Just thought I'd alert you guys:
Jennifer Connelly and Naomi Watts are the most beautiful women in the world.

OK, back to conversation-

Aryn Leroux

Screenwriter
Hortense Rickshaw McGreevy ? i will say one thing i have never heard her name so she has that going for her. who is she btw ? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks