What's new

Who's The Boss? (1 Viewer)

LanieParker

Supporting Actor
I plan on picking this one up tomorrow at Best Buy. This was a show I watched from beginning to end when it originally aired. I wasn't thrilled with seasons 7 and 8, but I will get them when they are released.

Is there any info on what cast interviews are on the discs?

LindseyS

Stunt Coordinator
There are no cast interviews. According to reviews, those "featurettes" were simply snippets of season 1 episodes, featuring each character or theme. Pretty misleading, huh? I'm still thrilled to get it though, I've been waiting for this for the longest time.

Jaime_Weinman

Supporting Actor
One thing that always surprises me about this show is how well-written it was. Or maybe I shouldn't be surprised, because the creators of the show were Martin Cohan, a former writer-producer of The Bob Newhart Show, and Blake Hunter, a writer-producer of WKRP in Cincinnati. This should have been a dopey formula show, but the scripts were solid and got laughs from characterization instead of bad jokes.

I wrote a bit more about this over here.

Casey Trowbridg

Senior HTF Member
I'll pick this up eventually I'm sure, but I've still got to get Frasier S3 and South Park S4 and Dick Van Dyke S5 first, as I like those shows better but this one is on my list.

Derek P

Stunt Coordinator
I don't think I'll get this. Loved it as a kid but I don't really like it now.

But in looking for other DVDs today most of the stores were sold out of the few copies they had. Kinda hard to believe.

LanieParker

Supporting Actor
I have checked every store here and no one seems to have a copy left. Best Buy said they sold out of this one on the first day. They had 10 sets. Circuit City only had 3 sets and they sold them all. FYI didn't even get them in. Coconuts had 2 copies adn sold them both. Actually the only place I haven't looked yet was Costco.

:frowning:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks