What's new

Who's on First (1 Viewer)

Kevin_Spradley

Stunt Coordinator
Hey guys and girls,
a question about one of the funniest comedy routines I think in history. I haven't read the text of it lately, but I was recalling the positions and the only one I can not think of is right field. I am starting to think that right field is not even mentioned.

hopefully there are some baseball comedy fans out there can help me figure out who is in right field (pun intended), I know who is on first, not in right field.

Philip Hamm

Senior HTF Member
There's a terriffic homage to this routine in one of the original Police Squad TV series.

"Phil Din?"
"He's the owner of the tire company, Frank."

Mark Shannon

Screenwriter
You're correct Scott. Right field was not mentioned, but the player was Left Out. So because right field was not mentioned, Who got the paycheck?

Peter Apruzzese

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Peter Apruzzese
I have memories of Bob & Ray, Jack. They were a radio duo who were on WOR-710 radio here in New York (at least when I heard them). My dad used to *always* have the car radio (AM-only in the Ford Country Squire wagon or the Chevy Caprice Classic!) on WOR, so I heard them often as a kid in the late 60s and early 70s. A few compilations of their routines have been released on cassette/CD, you can find them in bookstores that have a big audio book section.

Brian Johnson

Supporting Actor
I am so glad I check the threads I post in every now and again.
Thanks for the movie link Bill. That was absolutely hilarious.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks