What's new

Who's got the biggest screen? (1 Viewer)

nousername

Supporting Actor
Okay, here's your chance to brag. Who's got the biggest screen size in their home theater?
State the area in actual square inches to make the comparisons more easy. You can also specify the aspect ratio if it makes things clearer.
Me? I only have a 36" TV, so I'm not really in the running here. :)

Bruce Hedtke

Senior HTF Member
I don't think anyone wants to throw out the first lob. They don't want to think that their screen doesn't "measure up". Well, I know mine isn't the biggest but, just for the record, its 65".
Bruce
------------------
mstprev.gif

Welcome aboard the Satellite of Love

DavidY

Supporting Actor
I have a 32 inch JVC D-series TV which replaces an old 19 inch TV which was probably among the smallest screens here.
Dave

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
which was probably among the smallest screens here.
:) I feel your pain. Two years ago on Tuesday (9/11), I bought my DVD player and proceeded to hook it up to my 13" Panasonic, which still is in use today as a 3rd TV in the house, in the computer room (I'm looking at it as I write this), but is mainly used to play Intellivision games.
The bedroom now has a 19" and the main TV in the living room (you see it in my sig) is a 32". Next stop: WIDESCREEN!
------------------
DAVE/Memphis
Widescreen is Family Fun!
FamilyWidescreen_ws.jpg

Howard Williams

Supporting Actor
I have a 73" Mitsubishi, but I'm sure someone with FPTV will come in and blow us all away with 12' or more.

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
haha, you 19"s got me beat, but who can say their ONLY TV set is a 20inch Sony? Their top of the line (with one S-video input) 20inch that was like $400 a few years ago...
Jay
------------------
HUGBEES! Link Removed
Rider in the 2001 Alaska AIDS Vaccine Ride
Wanna Link Removed

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks