What's new

Who's getting "Star Wars:The Force Unleashed"? (1 Viewer)

Gary Shipley

Second Unit
I'll be getting mine as soon as I get off work. Can't wait to play it. The graphics look amazing and the audio is also supposed be great as well.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
I downloaded the PS3 demo and played right through it. Not the best game ever, but still a lot of fun.

I'm sure I'll get it eventually, but I have such a backlog of unplayed games that it'll probably be in the $20 bin by then.
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
The reviews have been disappointing. Now, it's not that I haven't bought bad games or games that got bad reviews, but I think I can wait this one out a little bit.

Gary Shipley

Second Unit
I was really looking forward to this game but after reading numerous reviews I don't think I want to spend $60 on a game with problems and only about 7-10 hours of game play. I'll wait for something better.

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
The length isn't what got to me. The quality of that 7-10 hours is what hurts. The Wii version has an added fighting mode but I'm not sure how the single-player is different from the PS3/360 versions.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
GameSpot rated the X360 and PS3 versions 7.5 and the Wii version only 6.0, which is pretty unusual for them unless there are really significant differences between the versions. I didn't read their review of the Wii version though.

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
For anyone on the fence, Toys R Us is advertising a $20(!) gift card with purchase of the PS3 or XBox 360 version of the game.

Their weekly sales generally run through Saturday.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks