What's new

"Whoopi" cancelled. (1 Viewer)

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
I was a bit surprised they didn't keep this one around, at least as a replacement if not on the actual fall schedule, since the network lost two of their big comedies.

Looks like NBC is pinning all their hopes on the myriad of "Law & Order" series and "The Apprentice."

Dave_Brown

Supporting Actor

I never watched an episode either and still hated the show. The previews alone were enough to turn me off, watching a full episode may have well pushed me into a murderous rage. :D

Anthony Hom

Supporting Actor
I saw one episode of this. She played a person with a bitter nasty attitude. Almost like Becker, but I liked Becker's ensemble cast, Whoopi's character was hard to like and her ensemble was a little shallow.

Kain_C

Screenwriter

I watched one episode. Or at least as much as I can stand, which amounted to roughly less than half. It was a horribly unfunny show that bordered on racism but since it was minorities that were doing it, everything was ok. :thumbsdown: It was also populated with the oldest of sitcom cliches that made you groan instead of laugh.

Tony Whalen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony Whalen
Now, I never caught the show.

But you guys are being a little unclear here. Am I to gather that it sucked? ;)

Scott Van Dyke

Supporting Actor
Whoopi looks like a dude. Never watched it. I hate everything she was in except Ghost. (And I didn't love Ghost)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alain A.
Recent bookmarks