What's new

whole house audio? (1 Viewer)

JoseLH

Agent
First off mylan, don't put words in my mouth and don't think you know me. If I thought I knew more about this than Homthtr, I wouldn't be asking him. It just seemed funny to me that I'm trying to get the morons to fix it and Homthr seems just as upset about it as I do. So, don't be so quick to make comments and ASSumptions about people you do not know. Second, don't call anyone Dude.....
Third, Homthrt, Good news! I spoke to the "installers" Friday and explained the errors I've encountered. We both went to the house to look EVERYTHING over and they are going to fix the problems starting monday. They told me that the drywall will not have to be removed. They will fish the wires through the predrilled holes in the studs to get it wired correctly! I still have the issue of finding good speakers. I have a local theater shop that carries Speakercraft for good prices so I'll check them out. Thanks for the help.

homthtr

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Steve
That's great news!!! I'm extremely happy that you followed through with the installers on this. It should be a semi easy fix for them wall fishing is not that difficult of a job. I'm happy to hear you are able to get everything with the correct amount of wiring.

Don't forget about that outdoor speaker as the speakercraft Dual tweeter speaker is rated for wet locations and you shouldn't ever have any problems with it. Speakercraft makes an excellent line of speakers and you plans to go with them I know you will be Very happy.

Let us all know how it turns out when you have it all hooked up. If you run into anymore issues when it comes time for the final hookup let me know. I'll be happy to walk you through anything you have a question with.

JoseLH

Agent
thanks! I'll get some pics up as soon as I move next month and get it set up. I won't have ALL the speakers in right away though. we have other priorities with the new home so you know how that goes. Little by little.

homthtr

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Steve
Yes.. baby steps... Just glad to hear you got the biggest step done and the proper wiring completed.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks