What's new

Whole house audio (1 Viewer)

Boilermaker76

Auditioning
Real Name
Gary
Apologize in advance if this is the wrong forum, but I'm new to all of this. I am looking for help in getting an AudioEase whole house audio distribution system running. My son bought a central amplifier unit on ebay, but it came without any keypads! Unless I can find a way to find old keypads, or new keypads which will work with this 12 year old system, I've got a boat anchor. Any ideas would be appreciated.

homthtr

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Steve
Buy a boat...

Then find a product like the Russound Caa or Cam Series

http://russound.com/caa.htm

Buying Used Keypads for Outdated source amps is possible but you will not find any tech support, etc etc. You'll spend more time and money trying to get an outdated product running if even possible.

gems

Auditioning
Real Name
Kurt
I have a whole house full of rooms with the AudioEase keypads!

So the questioin becomes do you sell me the base unit, or do you buy the keypads!?

I'm probably open to selling the keypads...

The house I bought had a top-of-the-line AudioEase system with who;e-house controls. They took the master station when they left, but left in all the romm keypads. The keypads are used (obviously), & use a 7-wire attachment. There are several different model faceplates in my house in different rooms. I've got at least 10 of the keypads. When I pulled one of the simpler keypads to have a look, it was an Audioease P/N 10-020-43G.

PM me if you're interested, & I'll get you a phone # so we can chat.

kevinclark1

Auditioning
Real Name
Kevin
Hey I have an old audio ease system I pulled out of a friends house and wanted to get some more info on what your son ended up with the unit. Mine runs off a 386SX computer and I have some hardware issues with the 386 but other then that I have the whole system with all the units. I want to get it working . Thanks any help would be appreciated - Kevin Clark - feel free to call 240 793 2460 -- If you have any info

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks