What's new

Whoah...my 1,000th post!! (1 Viewer)

Brian Harnish

Screenwriter
I have hit 1,000 posts! Wow...I can't believe it (well, I can...kinda). It's rather amazing how much time I've spent researching the HTF for information on the latest HT technology. I'm far from an expert, but hopefully when my book project's finished I'll have enough knowledge that'll put me on the way to becoming one.
Mucho thanks to the membership of the HTF for their incredible help, feedback, and general kindness despite my occasional nonsensical rants. I would also like to extend special thanks to Parker Clack and Ronald Epstein for keeping this forum together through the years. Also, last, but certainly not least, thanks to the great moderators that keep this forum as great as it is.
Okay, now that the pleasantries are out of the way, we can PARTY!!! Who's bringing the pizza? :D

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
Did someone say beer?
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

Congrats, Brian.
Yeesh, I'm coming up on 5,000 posts! Man, I need a girlfriend... :frowning:

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
Hi guys sorry I'm late my car hit a water buffalo, my toga was late coming back from the cleaners, there was an earthquake, floods, locusts!!!
Now where the beer at?;)
Congrats on the one thou Brain Brian.:) :emoji_thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks