What's new

Whoaaa....look at what I found, click here (1 Viewer)

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
does anyone get that link in their AIM profile? it links to talkstocks.net, which is probably a bogus site. you cant get rid of this link either, not in the conventional sense. ad aware doesnt catch it either. my AIM screen name is CJR89, check my profile, but DONT click the link, or you will get the link too. the reason i put this thread in here--is anybody getting sick of all kinds of advertising, legal or otherwise? if i hear a cadillac commercial play that led zep song one more time....i even used to kind of like that song, not anymore! yay for cadillac, gotta attach themselves to a song and pull it down with them. i'm also quite sick of these non-funny commercials. i'm all for a good laugh while watching a commercial (see espn) but these horrible taco bell commercials are just plain bad. almost as bad as their food! zing!

CJ

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
ok i figured out how to rid yourself of this. hit ctrl alt del, and look for b.exe, and end it. also navigate to c:windows, and delete that same program.

CJ

Eric_L

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Eric
you should download and run spybot search and destroy - it is free and will clean your system. There are likely many more hideing around.

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
i'm sure there are. seems as if you need to have an arsenal of spyware tools just to keep your system clean. ad aware is good, but misses some things.

CJ

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
AdAware acts as spyware actually. Read the fine print
no kidding...where could i find this fine print? i suppose i will continue to use it anyway, it does a lot more good than harm, of which ive noticed none. i used spybot search and destroy, that caught a lot of things that ad aware didnt.

CJ

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks