What's new

Who would buy this e-bay item? (1 Viewer)

Frank Anderson

Senior HTF Member
I need a good ass kicking... maybe I should bid? I'll talk it over with my wife. She might tell me to save my money and do it for free.

Joe Tilley

Supporting Actor
That has got to be the funniest damn thing I have ever seen.How In the hell did you ever find this?:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Travis Olson

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Travis Olson
Thats not an actual eBay auction. I think it was at some point though. Funny none the less. :laugh: :laugh:

Aurel Savin

Supporting Actor
I once had a guy bid on an auction on EBAY whose user name was " I_LOVE_T*TS_AND_ASS "
I had a feeling that he was not going to pay and he did not :) ...but it was worth the laugh!

Scott Strang

Screenwriter
I'm gonna laugh my ass off if this dude goes to someone's house to kick the buyers ass and the seller ends up crippled instead.

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino
I don't have any use for this item myself, but I know several people in desparate need of it. Maybe I could buy one as a gift? :)
Joe

Luke_Khuc

Stunt Coordinator
hehe he fooled all of you :)
look at the url addy.. it's not from ebay. the owner of the site copied the html codes from an auction page from ebay then made a page on his own website. he then changed the contents of the page.. doh.. i think thats what he did.
edit: oh doh thx Phillip

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks