Who wins tonight's Vikings/Giants tilt?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Bill Balcziak, Nov 19, 2001.

1. Bill Balcziak

Bill Balcziak Supporting Actor

It's a trick question. We already know the winner, and I'm even a Vikings fan. [​IMG]
    Vikings 9, Giants 52.
    I forsee a complete emotional meltdown by Cris Carter and Randy Moss. They're either gonna go at each other on the sidelines, or the rest of the team will do the job. [​IMG]

2. PatrickM

PatrickM Screenwriter

Bill, I too am a long suffering Vikings fan. In actuality the long suffering part is a given if your a Vikings fan.

I too think they'll get blown out and embarassed tonight. I hope not and maybe they'll actually show up tonight but I'm not exactly hopefull.

Losing 4 Pro Bowl Offensive Lineman and your Pro-Bowl running back was a little too much to handle me thinks.

Patrick

3. MikeM

MikeM Screenwriter

What's bad is that the real problem has nothing to do with the receiving crew...it's the D, and the lack of a running game to open up their play action passes.

4. Jeff_A

Jeff_A Screenwriter

As bad as things have been this year, they do play very well at home. I don't see a blowout (or a loss) here.

Vikings 24 Giants 22

5. Mark Dubbelboer

Mark Dubbelboer Screenwriter

Ya minnesota is in a downward spiral, but so is new york. Collins has been playing some mediocre (at best) football, plus I'm an eagles fan so I'm gonna be rooting for the vikes.

it will be a tight one though

6. Tommy G

Tommy G Screenwriter

Well, I see everyone jumped the gun here. The Giants have a mediocre quarterback at best and I thought for sure they were going to lose (which they did) [​IMG] . I'm almost hoping for no playoffs this year for a better draft pick. Why the heck does Collins fumble the ball everytime he gets touched? [​IMG]

7. Mark Dubbelboer

Mark Dubbelboer Screenwriter

8. Jeff_A

Jeff_A Screenwriter

9. PatrickM

PatrickM Screenwriter

Well, I'm quite happy that my prediction of a collapse last night did not happen. The defense looked better with Robert Griffith back and Dale Carter getting his game legs.

Collins did look particularly bad anytime he was moving and throwing. Both teams are going to miss the playoffs anyway I believe.

Patrick

10. Scott Weinberg

Scott Weinberg Lead Actor

Yay Vikings! Good job!

Die hard Eagles fan,

11. KeithH

KeithH Lead Actor

Once again, Randy Moss used center stage to show the world the kind of person he is. [​IMG]

12. PatrickM

PatrickM Screenwriter

Even though I'm a big Vikings fan and think Moss is one incredible receiver, he does have to grow up. Don't taunt the other team like that. Its classless. Just run into the end-zone and drop the ball because you've been to the end-zone before and its not new and exciting to you.

I love the shot of Cris Carter ripping the sh!t out of Moss for taking the penalty. (Not that Carter shouldn't have his a$$ ripped a new hole a couple of times earlier in the season.)

Nonetheless, Moss is still one hell of an offensive threat.

Patrick