What's new

Who were your teenage celebrity crushes??? (1 Viewer)

Danny Tse

Senior HTF Member
It has always been Sophie Marceau
Link Removed and Phoebe Cates
ph59.jpg

Justin B

Agent
My first teen (12 or 13) celeb crush was Danica McKellar (Winnie Cooper on the Wonder Years). Later followed by Jennifer Love Hewitt in Birds of Paradise, Cassidy Rae in Models Inc (whoah, that's embarrassing...did I really type that?), and Keri Russell in Malibu Shores :b Oh well, at least my first was respectable :)

Jude Faelnar

Stunt Coordinator
Well... Cheryl Tiegs and Jennifer Beals have been taken... so I'll just settle for Gabriella Sabatini.
And Nadia Comaneci, before that.
:)

Lance Nichols

Supporting Actor
Alyssa Milano, Drew Barrymore, Elle "The Body" Mcpherson, Audrey Hepburn (still one of the most beautiful women in the world) Jenna Von Oy, Tiffany, Alanis, Nicole Eggert so many more....

today:

Alyssa Milano, Natalie Portman, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Leelee Sobieski, Drew, Jessica Alba. They aren't all "teens" but I still have crushes on them, and most of them I really admire them as actresses as well.

*sigh*

PS Nystrom

Second Unit
During the early days of the Internet (ah, Prodigy, how I miss you...) I searched endlessly for pictures of the one and only Elle MacPherson (I hope that's spelled right!). Thank God Sirens finally got made and I could stop tying up the phone line with modem buzz. The other two movies that helped me become the man I am are The Hot Spot and Basic Instinct .
Pieter

Mary M S

Screenwriter
I never focused on ‘one’ it was what they evoked in that particular ‘movie setting’.

I did have a strong preference for watching ‘old’ movies even when young. Always more fascinated by actors prob. 20 yrs and more my senior rather than whatever current crops of pretty boys.

I will never forget my ultra conservative parents coming in when I had run into a movie I had never heard of.

The War Lord, with Charlton Heston, I flipped the channel, - then ran around the house trying to use a different TV where they wouldn’t peek in on me to finish the movie. (They absoulutly would not have approved of naked women and mens butts)

The main subject was Jus primae Noctis, (Right of first night) Heston takes her as the Norman lord on her wedding night. The hairs stood on the back of my neck, when the village hag next morning screams, “HE KEEPS HER”, and everyone goes to war. (also, a petty nifty scene when Richard Boone at full gallop lifts a guy off the ground and impales him on a tree)

I loved Charles Bronson, (not particularly his movies) and used to study his face when I was 18 to figure out how someone soooo uuugly could be that sexy. (he wasn’t bad in Once Upon a Time in the West)

Shawn Connery, - and that was a man who was un-be-lievable when he was young, but I still liked him better in Wind and the Lion.

I guess I was into action/adventure/period piece crushes!

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
Ones I can remember (I am now 36)...

- Lynda Carter (Wonder Woman)

- Raquel Welch

E

Eric Kahn

Cheryl Tiegs

Kate Jackson

Linda Carter

Pat Benetar (had front row seats at her concert!!!!)

Loni Anderson

Olivia Newton John

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks