What's new

Who were your teenage celebrity crushes??? (1 Viewer)

Andy_S

Second Unit
I think the first I had was Olivia Newton-John from the "Let's Get Physical" video. Something about those tights and leg warmers...

Peter Apruzzese

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Peter Apruzzese
Ingrid Pitt, Veronica Carlson, Yvonne Romain, Hazel Court, Yvonne Monlaur, Julie Ege, Valerie Leon, Ursula Andress, Yvonne Furneaux, Raquel Welch, Yutte Stensgard, Victoria Vetri, Susan Denberg, et al. I think I watched a *few* too many Hammer horror films in the 70s...

Steeve Bergeron

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steeve Bergeron
Wonder Woman (Lynda Carter) and Maya (Catherine Schell) from Space: 1999. Were they hot or what! :)

Steve Christou

Long Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Christou
My teen crush at one time was beautiful Bond girl Caroline Munro (Spy Who Loved Me).
I also had the hots for gorgeous Tanya Roberts after seeing her wear very little clothing (and having a nude swim) in Beastmaster, Tanya followed this with more spectacular nudity in that much loved classic 'Sheena', oh yeah she became a Bond girl too, but she disappointingly kept her kit on for 'A View to a Kill'.:frowning:
ps. well worth having both Beastmaster and Sheena for Tanya (and no she can't act, but she sure looks great!):D
SIGNATURE PHOTO OF NAKED BEASTMASTER BABE REMOVED

Henry Gale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Henry Gale
Skooter, thanks...thought I was gonna be the only elderly poster.
Janet Lennon
Hayley Mills

The back of Hayley's dress being scissored away in The Parent Trap seemed pretty racy to me in 1961.

Eve T

Supporting Actor
River Phoenix and, I can't believe I'm admitting this, Corey Haim
Rain..I liked River Phoenix too....let's see who else, umm Cory Fieldman, Jonny Depp, Bruce Dickinson from Iron Maiden, ... Cliff Burton from Metallica (he's long since gone now) The lead singer from Depeche mode, and Robert Smith from the Cure. (I still like him too) That's about all that I'm admitting to right now, I may come back and fill you in on some of the rest. :b

Sean Conklin

Screenwriter
Besides the neighbor girl, I would say Jodie Foster, Heather Thomas, Heather Locklear and almost anything standing upright when I was a teenager;)

Jim_F

Screenwriter
Joey Heatherton

Marlo Thomas

Leslie Ann Warren

Natalie Wood

Grace Slick

Cybill Shepherd

Suzanne Pleshette

Angela Cartwright

etc, etc, etc.

Howard Williams

Supporting Actor
For some reason I developed a crush on 'Agent 99' a.k.a. Barbara Feldon, from the television show called "Get Smart".

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
My heart use go pitter patter whenever I watched 'My Two Dads', I was so in love with Stacy Keenan.
And of course Alyssa Milano, I used to draw her name in bubble letters on my school notebooks!:b
My #1 crush though, without a doubt, Madonna! When she first came on the scene with 'Like a Virgin', she sent me, and just about every one of my schools mates into a premature sexual frenzy and catapulted us all into puberty! Shit, simply LOOKING at her made us men! We were like "Who the hell is this? And what goddess planet did she come from?"

Jason Whyte

Screenwriter
Oh god, where do I begin?
My youngest crush was for "The Price Is Right's" Barker's Beauty Holly Hallstrom. I forget how young I was, but I remember taking the odd sick day just to watch her on the show. :)
My vote for longest, obsessive teenage crush would have to go to: Larisa Oleynik. She was my OBSESSION for over three years. After first seeing her on an episode of the lousy "Alex Mack," I was convinced I had seen the cutest thing ALIVE. I since have every episode on tape, somewhere....
Today, although I think she's radiant, I don't find her the super, perfect cuteness that she exuded back in her teens.
Ah my life in grade 9. The memories..... :)

Darren Crouse

Stunt Coordinator
Can't believe no one else mentioned it.
The superb Phoebe Cates.
-Sorry have to run now;) (Getting hot)
Take Care,
Darren

Scott Hayes

Second Unit
Lets see:

Heather Lockleer, Farrah Fawcett, Tawny Katain, Vanna White, Debi Gibson, Tiffany, all the girls from the Bangles,

There is alot more but I cant remember their names.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks