What's new

Who was the BIGGEST Female Teen Idol of the '90s? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

schan1269

HTF Expert
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam
DisneySwan1990 said:
You Guys are PHONIES!!!!! I can make up a REAL LIST if you fakies don't wanna come up with real ones!!!!Topagana from Boy Meets WorldShanice WilsonJennifer Love HewittTatiyana AliTiffanyDebbie Gibson
Shanice Wilson? (Will Google)Berkley and Thiessen.What about the chicks from DeGrassi?

Richard Travale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich Travale
jimmyjet said:
the 90s ? i was under my rock in that decade !!

in the pic right below the baywatch pic, who is the girl in the middle ?

she is darling cute in that pic !!
Charisma Carpenter from Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and Angel. Yeah, she was a fox.

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
Howdy folks. DisneySwan1990 clearly wants to have a productive thread about teen idols. I'm concerned that the ironic joking is unintentionally causing this particular thread to derail. Maybe we can pull it back towards its intended topic? Thanks.

Ejanss

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
EricJ
DisneySwan1990 said:
She's a Calvin and Hobbes character, stop making fake jokes, and give me a real 90s female teen idol, OKAY????
How about a good current '10's female teen idol? :)

(Nothing fake about her, except for the voice-synthesis software....and the CGI animation...and the holographic projection...)

Howdy folks. DisneySwan1990 clearly wants to have a productive thread about teen idols. I'm concerned that the ironic joking is unintentionally causing this particular thread to derail. Maybe we can pull it back towards its intended topic?
DisneySwan1990 said:
I can make up a REAL LIST if you don't wanna come up with real ones!!!!
[Moderator Note: please recall prior warning. I lightly edited your comment, rather than removing it.
This is the second warning about insulting other members. A third time will result in timeout from the forum.]

(And when Casey Jones starts throwing tantrums at his own passengers, he can expect them to start putting pennies on the rail. :P )

DisneySwan1990

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Sagalina Hazzan
Ejanss said:
How about a good current '10's female teen idol? :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGfhXzZV2cI(Nothing fake about her, except for the voice-synthesis software....and the CGI animation...and the holographic projection...)
I need a real 90s female teen idol, okay? so stop clowning around. (And when Casey Jones starts throwing tantrums at his own passengers, he can expect them to start putting pennies on the rail. :P )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OttoIsHere
Recent bookmarks