What's new

Who wants to take an "IQ test"? (1 Viewer)

SteveA

Supporting Actor
Ok, I admit it - low man on the totem pole here: 111
Um, I just posted above that I scored an 82! Guess math is not your strong suit, is it bud? ;)
I seriously question the accuracy of these tests, considering the large number of "genius" scores earned by people on this board. Statistically, only 5% of the population should score over 130. 100 is supposed to be average.
I have no doubt that the average intelligence of HTF members is significantly higher than the population as a whole, but I find it hard to believe we have so many "geniuses" among us!

matthew_rm

Second Unit
Real Name
Real name
Michael Nelson, in 20, if you read it (for us with IQ over 130) it's easy to understand. :D

matthew_rm and Mr. Enemrk
I'd probably be insulted if I weren't so dumb. :)
SteveA:
Geez, I can't even get the low score. I am destined to mediocrity, I guess. Average is as average does... ;)

Matthew Chmiel

Senior HTF Member
Another one who got 161.
And that in no way comes close to a real IQ test. I've taken a real IQ test and they suck. :)

Mark_vdH

Screenwriter
I scored 158, though I didn't get question 21:

'By removing two letters from the word "planets", a word that is the opposite of "uproot" can be formed'.

What does "uproot" mean, and what is its opposite?

I liked the milleniun question (question 31), as I've argued about that quiet a few times.

Jenna

Second Unit
Real Name
Jeanette Howard
I scored a 158 as well.

In response to question 21

Uproot means to dig up....the opposite is "plant"

andrew markworthy

Senior HTF Member
If any of you fancy doing another IQ test, the BBC did a nationwide IQ test last night. You can find the details of this (and the test itself) here.

Hugh M

Second Unit
geesh, I scored 130 on the quick test, but that UK one is way too much for me to put up with. It must be designed to weed out the IQ posers or something.

Sarah S

Second Unit
I got 111. Those things are always weighted to the people who know math...which is not my best subject.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abbazabba
Recent bookmarks