Who wants an XBox Live NFL2K3 Tourney?

Howie D

Stunt Coordinator
Ricky Williams, blah blah blah. Come on man, you were owned.
Total domination by the BUS! Alright, I suck at trash talking. I'll give you credit, down 21-7 and you came back to tie it up. Luckily I moved the ball on that last drive for the game winning field goal.

Gamertag: SPAZ

Brandon_S

Second Unit
Dean,

The first part of this week is going to be fairly hectic for me (exams and projects all over the place). By Wednesday I should have a better idea of when I will be free to play. I will let you know then.

Mark Dubbelboer

Screenwriter
Howie, I'm in the same boat as Brandon with preperation for exams and whatnot.
I might be free tuesday or thursday evening. How do those times look for you?

mark

Howie D

Stunt Coordinator
Mark, Tuesday is fine if you can get on between 5:30 and 7:00PM EST. Or Thursday after 7:00PM EST is good. If not, i'm open anytime on the weekend.(At least I am right now, don't know what the GF will have planned by then)

Mark Dubbelboer

Screenwriter
I have class on tuesday/thursday from 5:05-6:30EST

That fits into the later part of your time bracket on tuesday but if that's too late we can run it on thursday around 8:30 so i'll have time to grab something to eat first.

let me know

Howie D

Stunt Coordinator
Mark, 7:00 on Tuesday is fine with me or if that's not good then we can meet up at 8:30 on Thursday.

Mark Dubbelboer

Screenwriter
ya sorry howie, i actually just got called in to work today and didn't know if (I have an online football game planned) was a valid reason not to go. heh, i'll see you thursday at 8:30
sorry

Mike Pattee

Second Unit
High Priest when are you available for our losers bracket game? I should be available most of tomorrow evening as well as friday between 11am-2pm PST and probably after 7pmPST.

Howie D

Stunt Coordinator
Definitely a good game. I don't know how I came back from 8 - 0 but you have one of the best defenses I've played against. Completely shut me down for 3 quarters.

Gamertag: SPAZ

Brandon_S

Second Unit
Ok Dean,

It is finally the weekend for me!
Let me know when would be a good time for you to play this weekend. I don't have any huge plans but if something comes up I will let you know. See you on the field!

Brandon Smith

Dean DeMass

Screenwriter
Brandon,

I'm not sure when I can exactly play this weekend. Tonight is out of the question. Not sure about Saturday and Sunday. The girlfriend and I have a lot planned for this weekend so I dont know when I can exactly play. I'll let you know though.

-Dean

GaryP

Second Unit
Howie,
I beat Cal earlier in the week so we'll meet up in the winners bracket final. Just about any time is good for me except Saturday's during the day, other than that I'm pretty flexible, let me know what oyu think.

Gary

Howie D

Stunt Coordinator
Gary, Sunday is good. Don't have any plans during the day, so we can do it then. Just name a time.

GaryP

Second Unit
Okay,
Sunday is fine with me, anytime after 2:00EST, I'll let you nail down a more specific time and I'll be there.

Thanks,
Gary

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Speakerspeaker