What's new

Who wants 60+ L of displacement in 1 cone? (1 Viewer)

Jeff Rosz

Second Unit
so can i ditch my single shot tater cannon and load this puppy up with a whole bag of taters shotgun style? :D

Rich Kraus

Stunt Coordinator
hummm.... how about a pair of these in an attic IB install? have the drivers face each other like my temests. best way i can think of to tame the almost unthinkable mechanical forces swinging a cone like that will cause.

you could kill small animals for blocks :)

may have to have these for my next house....

Jonathan T

Second Unit
Ok, I found it in the manual. But that doesn't make sense. It says that it can put out 15,000 watts. But if it is bridged, it can put about 72 amps into 1 channel at 150 volts peak. That's only about 10,000 watts. Am I missing something?

Allen Ross

Supporting Actor
Even if it does, where are you gonna get it? Most houses get single phase electricity.

if i am spending 2 grand on one dirver and what is it 270,000 on a Krell Master Referance, my house will deffinatly have 3 phase power with 0000 gauge wires, now that is serious

Mark gas

Second Unit
I belive I read on caf the price was arounf $1100. I also think it was lidted in the car audio and electronics product guide that came out a few weeks ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks