What's new

Who uses a BFD? (1 Viewer)

Aaron_Smith

Stunt Coordinator
A few things to consider before going the eq route:
- in my experience, bass traps do make a big difference. I would definitely try them and optimize their placement in the room before going to active equalization.
- like most things, equalization can provide some benefits but there are costs as well. While filtering the signal can make your frequency response more linear, it may come at the cost of transient response and/or frequency dependent phase shifts.
- If you go with the Behringer product, I would beseech you to save all reciepts and packaging in case you need to return it, and buy from someplace with a generous return policy. I have not used this particular product but I have had some bad experiences with the quality of other products. I'm sure they have some that are a great value; just shop carefully.

Shawn Solar

Supporting Actor
I have used a BFD for almost a year now and find it makes a huge difference. not a single hiccup. you can even engage and disengage the BFD so you can hear the difference before and after. as long as you can sit on the couch while someone else is turning it off and on.Which I am good at;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks