What's new

Who to contact about defective Warner Archive discs? (1 Viewer)

Neil Brock

Senior HTF Member
I looked up the WB Shop phone number but when I called it was disconnected. Now I bought these things a couple of years ago and first saw the problem when watching the shows. Unless I'm going to watch DVDs 24 hours a day, there's no way I'm going to discover defective discs in a timely fashion. I have 2 floor to ceiling bookcases that are overflowing with TV show sets.

Darby67

Screenwriter
Real Name
Sean
Neil:

I would recommend reaching out to Sherri Bogard at Warner Brothers at [email protected]. I've communicated with her about defective Warner Home Entertainment and Warner Archive discs in the past and she had been exceptional in terms of obtaining replacement discs.

Neil Brock

Senior HTF Member
Sent the email but no response yet. Funny thing but I went on the WB Shop website to look up my past purchases, which are substantial, and nothing comes up. I did discover that Mr. Novak I bought from Oldies.com and when I called them they said they have a 30 day return policy. Which is great, considering how many hundreds of hours of programs I used to get every month. If I never slept and watched DVDs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, I couldn't watch everything that comes in in 30 days.

Darby67

Screenwriter
Real Name
Sean
Neil:

She might be out of the office due to Covid restrictions. Funny you mentioned the WBshop as I just checked my account today and not only are all my past purchases gone but my entire wish list as well. I also noticed that they don't give you the option to wish list any home media releases , you can only add them to your cart..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucrin
Recent bookmarks