1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

WHo Thinks These SERIES Sets Will Be Released?

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by ChadKo, Jun 5, 2006.

1. ChadKo

ChadKo Stunt Coordinator

Apart from Friends, Buffy & Sex & The City, I dont think I recall any complete series to be released on dvd. Does anyone know if more are planned? Also, I really want some to get a couple of DVD season sets but am curious if a the series sets will be released (once they are all put out on dvd, of course...) what do you think? I wanted to get That 70's Show, Will & Grace and Everybody Loves Raymond in complete series sets. Who thinks theres a chance? Thanks for your input!

Chad

PS This is an updated thread

2. TravisR

TravisR Studio Mogul

I don't think there's any chance that those shows will be released as complete series releases. It's still gonna take years just to get all the individual releases out and it seems like only the most popular series get that type of complete series box set treatment. While That 70s Show, Will And Grace, and Everybody Loves Raymond are popular, they haven't sold the way that Friends, Sex And The City, and Buffy The Vampire Slayer have.

3. Joseph DeMartino

Joseph DeMartino Lead Actor

Joseph DeMartino
    At least a couple of the Trek series and Babylon 5 got full series releases.

Regards,

Joe

4. Katherine_K

Katherine_K Second Unit

Most of the time full series releases are simply season sets shrink wrapped togeather.

5. ChadKo

ChadKo Stunt Coordinator

Yeah I learned that. I am pretty sure that there is a season 1-4 on That 70's Show. I can order it through my store. I'll probably just have to do that. I think Will & Grace could be EASILY dolled up for a series set. It just screams "fab makeover". Plus they have been going down in price for season sets considerably. Lois & Clark is also being sold in bundles, as did South Park now that you mention it.

Chad