who should I buy the Rava from?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Mikey Ber, Mar 7, 2003.

1. Mikey Ber

Mikey Ber Stunt Coordinator

Where should I go to buy the Rava subwoofer?....DIYcable, Acoustic-visions, adire audio? I know that they are all the same price, but which one has the best service and reliabilty? I read a review that Adire audio isn't the best (the review was on the net).
    thanks,

Mike[​IMG]

2. Martice

Martice Screenwriter

You seem to have your mind made up already. What are you most concerned with? How long it takes to ship it? Who packs their products better? I don't think DIY Cable or Acoustic Visions have Rava's in stock so they will basically order from Adire anyway.

Go with one of the little guys. Adire will get their money anyway so support your internet local shop and chose.

I personally have done business with AC so if you allow me to be biased, I say go with Kyle and AC.

Good Luck

3. Mikey Ber

what sub do you recommend in the $300-400 price range?

I went to DIYcable and acoustic visions and it shows they have the Rava. I rather fed-ex the item as UPS has been very rough on other packages in the past year.

4. Mikey Ber

I am going with acoustic-visions.

5. Dave_P

Dave_P Stunt Coordinator

You won't be sorry with the purchase of a Rava sub. I've had one for over a year, and I love it.

6. Mikey Ber

thanks Dave. I am sold on it. When the kids go to bed, I am going to order it. I did alot of reseach on it.

7. Chip E

Chip E Screenwriter

I just bought one for a friend of mine direct from Adire three weeks ago... no problems except for a delay due to parts not being in stock.

8. Brian Bunge

Brian Bunge Producer

All of the Adire dealers are capable of taking an order and having it drop shipped directly to the customer.