What's new

Who sells Integra stuff near/in Toronto? I want something like the Integra 6.2 (1 Viewer)

Eugene Hsieh

Supporting Actor
The Integra website has limited information and the Canadian dealer locator function is fubared.
I've seen it in Whitby Audio, but that's quite a drive for me, as I live in downtown Toronto.
I'm thinking along the lines of the Integra 6.2.
What's the crossover on this thing? I'm told 80 Hz. The Marantz 7200 looks nice but the 100 Hz crossover is a big minus for me. I don't think the Yamaha RXV1000 has the re-eq. mode that I'm looking for.
Thanks in advance.
------------------
Eugene Hsieh, VisorCentral FAQ Editor
1000 km on a tank of gas??? Check out the Prius and drive the future now!

Eugene Hsieh

Supporting Actor
Are there good prices there? That place looks like it's going to be $$$$ even for lower end stuff like the Integra. They have clearance amps pushing $7000.
------------------
Eugene Hsieh, VisorCentral FAQ Editor
1000 km on a tank of gas??? Check out the Prius and drive the future now!

Paul_Psutka

Stunt Coordinator
I heard that Hill's TV in Burlington is an Integra dealer, though they're not much closer than Whitby for you.
[Edited last by Paul_Psutka on August 19, 2001 at 06:51 PM]

American Sound?!? WTH?!?! Talk about ripping off a company name! Anyways, CANADIAN SOUND is the store you should be checking out, Eugene.
They're located in Brampton, on Queen St (right beside Blinds To Go). I'm sorry I can't be more specific than that, but you can look them up at www.canada411.com.
I love their service, and they have excellent gear (they carry Hitachi Ultravision, Pioneer Elite, Integra, B&W, Sony, etc., etc.). Also, Brampton is only a 30 minute drive from Toronto, so you won't take you long to get there.
I think you'll like the place, so check it out if you can. Let me know if you pay them a visit. I want to know if you'll like them as much as I have for the last 8 years!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks