What's new

Who says there's more sex in today's television?! (1 Viewer)

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
I think I recall this was staged by them for late night TV or something. It's been doing the rounds of a bunch of websites lately.

Keith Mickunas

Senior HTF Member
That was pretty messed up. If the audio had been messed with, they did a very good job. While it was hard to see if it was completely in synch with their lips, they did appear to be saying that stuff.

Kyle McKnight

Senior HTF Member
There is an interview with the creator somewhere. They fimed that episode as a joke, it was never actually aired.

CaseyLS

Second Unit
I am pretty sure what clip youre talking about and I nearly pissed my pants when I saw it.

andrew markworthy

Senior HTF Member
Rainbow (the programme I guess you're referring to - I can't seem to download properly), like Tellytubbies, is a student cult over here.

Kid's TV over here can at times contain deliberate smut. Practically a rite of passage for most Brit kids is watching a thrice-weekly programme called 'Blue Peter'. One presenter used to delight in using double entendres with an absolutely straight face. Trouble is that they were always used in their non-rude sense absolutely correctly, so it was difficult for parents to complain (e.g. after an item on ornithology noting that 'a great pair of tits' could be seen). And then there are the various presenters who have found themselves in the papers for the wrong reasons (cocaine, three in a bed sex romps, etc). A few years ago I was in a bar and saw what I thought was the most straight-laced of TV presenters from my childhood in leathers engaged in tonsil hockey with her girlfriend. I doubt if the amazement could have been greater if I'd discovered my grandmother in bondage gear.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks