What's new

Who Says Bald Men Can't Get the Babes? - WARNING: Read post #19 first! (1 Viewer)

Patrick_S

Senior HTF Member
Hay the reality is that you can be bald as a cue ball, over weight and not very good looking but if you've got serious cash the babes will be there. Sounds jaded I know but it's just the facts of life.

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
I'm two of those. ;)

(BTW, the article is basically wrong - or right, depending on how you read it's message. Polygamy has never been "legalized" here. Possibly it is possible to "register" partnership with more than two people, but I wonder about the legal implications.
People living in group-households - "communions" - have always been there.
Of course, you can "exchange rings" with as many persons as you wish - anywhere in the world, I believe.)

Cees

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
Ok, Cess is Dutch.......(mark thinks about the other one)....Oh PLEASE let him be either bald or rich! I don't want to picture the other! :D

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
Yea those two girls are pretty nasty. Would rather have one attractive wife than 50 Garbage Pale kids.

Garrett Lundy

Senior HTF Member

Playboy material they ain't, but they are still a very far cry from some of the Chuds that wander around the local Wal*Mart on fridays.

Anyway, Congratulations Victor!

DonRoeber

Screenwriter
That's like, twice the nagging! A threesome might be fun, but now he'll have two women nagging him to mow the lawn. Not worth it.

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
LOL - Comedy Central JUST ran the comedy act of Bill Dwyer where he talks about having more than one wife. LMAO!

"Can you imagine being married to 8 wives? Imagine dinner...16 sets of eyes, staring at you from across the table!..." :laugh:

Greg_R

Screenwriter
Real Name
Greg
Polyandry is where it's at. Imagine 3 guys and 1 wife. That's 1/3 the chores and 1/3 the complaints for each guy. Home duties would rotate... that way 2 of the guys could be out at the bar or ballgame while the other is at home reading poetry to the wife. Marital favors would be cut down but what's 1/3 of zero?

Marko Berg

Supporting Actor
When I click the link in the first post, my antivirus software reports a Trojan horse named Backdoor.Win32.Delf.agh :angry:

Be warned.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks