What's new

Who prefers to shower at night? (1 Viewer)

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
I am also one of those that if I don't shower in the morning, I feel gross during the day. There are also several other reasons I shower in the morn:

1. I wear contacts and to make sure I get all the eye-crusties out and start the day fresh I like to shower before putting my contacts in.

2. I wake up with the most wicked bed-hair, and since I have straight, thick asian hair, no reasonable amount of gel or mousse is taming that (and I don't like to use more than a squirt of gel). So if I'm wetting my hair to tame it, I might as well shower.

Of course if I have a nasty day (i.e. work out or do strenous physical activity, or spend a length of time somewhere with bad smells) I'll wash down or shower at night w/o wetting my hair if I can help it. For whatever reason, if my hair's wet when I sleep, I wake up with a wicked headache. So if I do have to take a full shower at night, I have to blow dry my hair or else...

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
huh, so my mom was right... yet another 'asian' thing i guess... going to bed with your hair wet causes headaches

Colton

Supporting Actor
If I didn't have a head full of lush beautiful hair - I'd probably switch to showering at night, but as it is I like to wash my hair in the morning and give it a glorious shine.

- Colton

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks