What's new

Who makes Goldwood products? (1 Viewer)

GabeT

Grip
I picked up some Goldwood subs, that I had seen at the CES show, but I know nothing about them. Does anyone know who manufactures them or designs them? They were a bargain at $90! They weigh in at around 38 lbs!

Juan Castillo

Second Unit
Isn't PE selling that brand now at very cheap prices. Yeah, here it is, part # 290-328.. A 12 " Clear poly woofer for 14.00 each. Maybe not the same model as you picked up, but to be honest, they do not look like very good product.

GabeT

Grip
Haha Juan, I dont know if maybe I came across as a no- nothing dumbass or not...but I can assure you I wouldnt have bought these if they could be had at parts express for $14! I have been building speakers for a while now, and figured I could try these out since they were so inexpensive! But unfortunately, there were no Specs provided with the sub...thats why I was wondering if anyone knew anything about them.
Heres some pics--

Image #1

Image #2

Image #3

Geoff L

Screenwriter
Real Name
Geoff
Gabe

You might try contacting Glodwood themselves at their net site. Being prototypes they may be able to help you or point you in the right direction.

Even if PE picks up the woofer, it's not to say they (who ever builds it) may make some minor changes in which the TS-Params would be near useless once PE did post them.

Your other thread, (dealing with the 15) someone posted a link to them. There is a contact link at the top of the page, worth a shot to mention you picked them up at CES.
It is a big bastard I'll give you that!

Good luck
Geoff

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks