What's new

Who is the best late night talk show host? (1 Viewer)

Michael Caicedo

Second Unit
Real Name
Michael Caicedo
Maher - John Stewart if they change his timeslot.
------------------
Michael Caicedo
Winter Park, FL
- At my signal, unleash hell...

Tim Raffey

Stunt Coordinator
I like Kilborn. He's an ass, but he pulls it off.
I'm also a strong supporter of The Daily Show, but I don't think that really applies here.

Kristian

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Kristian
I'd have to go with Conan. Letterman is good sometimes, as is Kilborn. Leno is simply unwatchable.

Jim_C

Senior HTF Member
Conan.
Did any of you see the Triumph bit at the MTV music awards? The line about sniffing Jennifer Lopez's ass being like Mt. Everest to a dog killed me.
------------------
You want to upgrade again?!!

SteveMc

Stunt Coordinator
Conan get my vote, but his show hasn't been the same since Andy left. Also haven't been able to watch in a year cuz i got a 3rd shift job.
I wouldn't consider The Daily Show a late night show, but Jon stewart is funny as hell!
------------------
Crash
"I don't even own a gun, let alone many guns that would necessitate an entire rack."
Help us get the Friday the 13th films-UNCUT. Click Here or here

MikeH1

Screenwriter
Real Name
Billy
Conan but Lettermen is also good. I like Jay Leno on Monday when they do "Headlines". Cracks me up everytime.
------------------
you lose it here and your in a world of hurt...

Shane Gralaw

Second Unit
John Stewert is the funniest ad-libber (he's great in the interview segments). Conan consistently has the best writing. Letterman used to be good, but he's been on autopilot for years- he'll find one nonsensical phrase and just repeat it randomly and make a goofy face and that passes for comedy. The late great Bill Hicks' impression of Leno is about a hundred times funnier than Leno himself. Kilborn's just an ass.

Michael Silla

Second Unit
Conan, Conan, Conan
Like someone else mentioned, I do miss Andy. The show was funnier when Andy was around.
Michael.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks