What's new

Who is still using their HD-DVD player? (1 Viewer)

Andrew M

Second Unit
Real Name
Andrew Melomet
Just replaced by HD-DVD copy of Grand Prix (with a BR) as it became unplayable. What is the last firmware update for the HD-XA2 and where can I get an update disc? Thanks!

Edwin-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I have an XA-1. I haven't used it in years. 4.0 looks like the the last firmware revision put for the XA2. Search for it on Google. You may still be able to download an ISO file burn it to a disc and pop it in the player to upgrade.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
My HD-DVD copy of The Sting had gone bad the last time I attempted to play it, but I've played Cinderella Man and Daylight on my player within the last year. I had planned to play the 1980's version of The Thing at some point this coming week, but I have some review material coming in so I might not be able to get to it.

Angelo Colombus

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Angelo Colombus
My HD-A3 player still play's the dvd's and HD movies but in the last year two of the HD discs won't play anymore and had to get the Blu-ray version.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks