What's new

Who in this forum hasn´t seen LOTR yet? (1 Viewer)

Jens Raethel

Second Unit
Real Name
Jens
I haven´t, and I don´t know if I want too....

Am I the only one who doesnt care that much?

Mark Dubbelboer

Screenwriter
I haven't seen it

but i do care

i'm trying to finish the books but schoolwork and work is getting in the way. I'm nowhere near done either!

Kurt B

Stunt Coordinator
I've not seen it yet, but really do want to. The lines are now down to reasonable for me to go.

Perhaps this weekend.

~Kurt

Rain

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rain
I haven't. I'm not making a point of it, but I might check it out eventually. I'm not too worried that it's going to be leaving the theatres any time soon.

andrew markworthy

Senior HTF Member
Haven't seen it - babysitter problems. Am quite happy to wait for it to come out on DVD. I've never been totally enamoured with very long movies, and I don't like the books (I used to: I read LOTR nine times as an adolescent - and yes, I have heard the joke on Friends - but I tried re-reading them a couple of years ago and thought 'what a load of ****').

Dave Poehlman

Senior HTF Member
I haven't... I would like to. I'm trying to talk the Mrs. in going since she made me go see Harry Potter. I think it's only fair.

Bill Buklis

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Bill Buklis
I want to see it, but I just haven't had the time yet. Maybe this weekend. We'll see. I haven't had time to see a movie since Harry Potter and now the backlog list is starting to climb.

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
I have no plans on seeing this in the theater. I'll just buy the DVD.
Peace Out~:D

E

Eric Kahn

I have not seen it either

will probalby go and see it at a matinee since I work at night

empty theators in the day

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
I haven't, though others here have strongly encouraged me to. (Thanks for the spoiler alert, Mr. Kline! :) )

Brook K

Senior HTF Member
Haven't and I love the books and this was my #1 "to see" movie of the year. But after babysitter problems the first weekend, things just kept coming up, and the longer I go without seeing it, the less it becomes a priority. I tried once the weekend before New Years and it was sold out.

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
I havent.. im not too excited about it either, seeing i got bored of the book after 2 pages (im a bad reader!!!)...

Ill wait till it comes on dVD

Ron Eastman

Second Unit
I haven't seen it yet. I want to but my girlfriend and other friends have absolutely no interest in it and I don't like going to the theater alone. I'm still working on talking her into it though.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks