What's new

Who Here Plays The Harmonica ?? (1 Viewer)

Chuck C

Senior HTF Member
I have always had a knack for musical instruments one being the harmonica....I can play that sucka by ear, and lately, I've busted out over 50 tunes. Today, I taught myself:

Three Amigos
American Tail
Layla by Clapton
Theme From Dallas
Estoy Aquí by Shakira
Rockabybaby
Rudy
Lean On Me
Eine Kliene by Mozart

Can you guys think of any others? (btw, Forrest Gump, Indiana Jones, Star Wars, & Apollo 13 work awesome)

Jeff Ulmer

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
I don't play the harmonica, but if you want to hear some amazing work on one, check out James Conway's CD, which I just reviewed for dOc.

Mike Broadman

Senior HTF Member
I used to dabble. I taught myself simple stuff like Piano Man, Love Me Do, the beginning to Blues Traveler's But Anyway (before it goes into that really fast difficult stuff).

The most fun thing to do is just knock out cliche blues riffs and make up lame white-boy blues songs. Served best with lots of beer.

Jim J

Second Unit
I too dabbled, during my high school 'The Blues Brothers' phase. (mid 80s by the way)

David Lawson

Screenwriter
Real Name
David Lawson
"Jodel" by Son Volt immediately comes to mind...

The harmonica part in Uncle Tupelo's "Moonshiner" is excellent, but I'm not sure how nice the entire song would sound on a harmonica.

Chuck C

Senior HTF Member
whoaaaaaa....John, I hope your fiance doesn't read your HTF posts regularly!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks